March 3, 2011

Procrastination At Its Finest

Here I am at 5:43 AM, I woke up around 9 AM yesterday morning and have yet to go to sleep.  Usually I would blame this on my insomnia, but about two or three times a semester I have another excuse: too much homework.  Of course, this is all my fault, I could have easily prevented this by buying the book at least a few weeks ago instead of ordering it last Friday and receiving it Tuesday.  Not to mention actually working on something or studying for something ahead of time.  After 4 years of college, you would think that I would learn this shit, but no.  I'm alive off of uppers and plan on being alive on uppers until around 8 pm this evening.  I guess every action has a consequence.  I just know that if they had a major in procrastination I would have my Doctorate by this point in time.

John Lennon - Watching the Wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment